Time-Based View Coordination
To coordinate different visualization views on time-oriented data, a coordination framework should be developed that is based on timers as anchors. Static as well as dynamic (i.e., animation) views should be supported.
Prototypical implementation of time-based view coordination an existing framework for interactive visualization of time-oriented data that is based on prefuse
Information about prefuse:
• Explore the demos in the online gallery http://www.prefuse.org/gallery/
• Download the toolkit www.prefuse.org
• Have a overview on the Prefuse classes
• Run the demos that come with Prefuse download.
• Read the user's manual: http://www.prefuse.org/doc/manual/ especially the introduction.
• Read and try out tutorials:
Die Javadoc API Documentation: