VIS 2023 in Melbourne is concluded and the CVAST group actively participated in many ways:
- Silvia received the IEEE VGTC Visualization Technical Award. Congratulations!
- Victor (now at FH St. Pölten) co-organized the alt.vis workshop.
- Alessio served as paper chair in the Visual Analytics in Healthcare workshop.
- Silvia participated in the panel "Interactive Visualization of Health Data for Digital and Personal Health" in the Visual Analytics in Healthcare workshop.
- Ignacio presented our paper "Guided Visual Analytics for Image Selection in Time and Space"
- Ignacio presented "The Vast Territory" at the VISAP exhibition
- Alessio presented our paper "A Heuristic Approach for Dual Expert/End-User Evaluation of Guidance in Visual Analytics"
- Alessio presented our paper "Influence Maximization with Visual Analytics"
- Markus presented our paper "Data Type Agnostic Visual Sensitivity Analysis"
- Silvia chaired the session "Time Series Data"
- Alessio also presented our poster "Back to the Graphs: A Collection of Datasets and Quality Criteria for Temporal Networks Layout and Visualization"
We hope to see everyone in Florida again next year.